– 3 eggs
– 150 grams of flour
– 1 sachet of bread yeast
– 8 cl. of vegetable oil (sunflower or olive oil)
– 12.5 cl. of milk or soya milk
– 100 grams of grated gruyere or parmesan cheese
– Some fresh winter vegetables: 3 carrots, 1/2 small swede, 1/4 small cabbage, 2 small onions & 1 clove of garlic.
1) Wash, peel and cut the vegetables – skin is a good source of fiber so if you know where your vegetables are coming from and if they are organic you do not need to peel them (I personnaly use a Vegetable brush).
3) In a big bowl, break and beat the eggs
4) Add a pinch of salt and pepper
5) Add the milk and the sunflower/olive oil and stir the preparation
6) Add the flour and the bread yeast. Stir again.
7) Add your brown vegetables and grated cheese. Stir the preparation again.
This dish is cheap and extremely easy to make. It goes very well with a winter salad made of lettuce, carrots and beetroots for a perfect color mix.